My guests last night were John Malanca, Corinne Malanca, the founder and co-founder of United Patients Group, and Michele Large.
Their web site: http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/conference
If you missed the live interview listen to it here now:
On November 2014, United Patients Group hosted our first-ever conference where our goal was to offer a unique alternative to other conference formats and focus on “the science behind the hype”. The response to the day-long event was overwhelming, and we’ve not only decided to host another conference, but are expanding to two full days of compelling presentations and interactive sessions by thought-leaders across the healthcare, research and therapeutic continuum of medical cannabis.
Staying true to our mission of leading the way in education and information, United Patients Group will not only offer attendees the opportunity to listen and learn from the best minds in the medical cannabis industry, but will also break new ground, offering a full day of accredited courses for healthcare professionals, caregivers and patients with curriculum options that cover the latest on the science behind medical cannabis and clinical care. Most of the courses are also approved for CME credit.
We expect the conference and courses to fill up fast – and your action now ensures access to what is surely going to be the groundbreaking medical cannabis event of 2016.
- Judy Arnold, Marin County Supervisor – Opening Remarks
- Dr. Dustin Sulak, D.O.
- Dr. Bonni Goldstein, M.D.
- Dr. Ethan Russo, M.D.
- Dr. Julie Holland, M.D., Psychopharmacologist, Psychiatrist and Author
- Eloise Theisen, MSN, RN, AGPCNP-BC
- Charlotte Igo, RN, BSN, MHA, CHPCA – Hospice
- Jeremy Holland – Cannabis Expert, Author, Motivational Speaker
- Debbie Wilson, PhD – Brain Injury/Trauma Induced Seizure patient
- Coltyn Turner – Crohn’s Disease – from wheelchair to remission